The tyres slither over the ice and good brakes are essential! But for us there are no obstacles, only challenges and that's why we give our best on our bikes even in winter!
Take part at the Winter Bike Challenge in January 2022 and compete against the best !
Sign up now, hike at any of the two days and get your:
- Starter number (for printing)
- Access to the portal with ranking list
- Certificate (for printing)
- Your beautiful Bike Challenge medal
Set your goals now and get your early bird discount!
How it works
Choose your virtual Biking-Event
- It is a virtual event - you can join wherever you live (worldwide)
- If you you want to sign up for more then one just add the runs as well (their names you can add 5 days before the run in the running portal)
- You will receive a booking confirmation within a few minutes
- After 24 hours you we will receive via email an invitation to the run's Facebook group and further information
- 5 days before the event you will get an email with access to the runner's portal. There you may check your name and add the names of your fellow runners and download your event number.
Upload your results
- At the day of the run you will track your trail with an app or running watch. Then simply upload to the runner's portal a screenshot or photo of the app or watch showing your time and distance. Within two hours our team will confirm your time and you can download your certificate. You can see the ranking at around 5pm the day after the event.
Get your medal!
- Your high quality medal and will be shipped out to you about 2 days after the run. Please note that due to the current corona situation shipping may take 14 to 21 days in some instances).
What you will get
- A sympathetic international community of fellow biking enthusiasts in our members only Facebook groups
- Your personal international ranking
- Your personal certificate (for printing)
- Your exclusive limited edition, high quality medal
- A dedicated service team which quickly answers your questions before, during and after the run.