London is the city of historic bridges. We want to build bridges which connect. Join us and run the 5km/3.1 mi, 10km/6.2 mi, half-marathon or the full marathon..
Run the Bridges of London, show your fitness and get to know new people in our online community!
- Starter number (for printing)
- Access to the portal with ranking list
- Certificate (for printing)
- The amazing London Medal (if you chose this option)
Set your goals now and get your early bird discount!
How it works
- It is a virtual run - you can join wherever you live (worldwide)
- If you you want to sign up for more then one just add the runs as well (their names you can add 5 days before the run in the running portal)
- You will receive a booking confirmation within a few minutes
- After 24 hours you we will receive via email an invitation to the run's Facebook group and further information
- 5 days before the run you will get an email with access to the runners portal. There you may check your name and add the names of your fellow runners and download your race number.
- At the day of the run you will track your run with an app or running watch. Then simply upload to the running portal a screenshot or photo of the app or watch showing your time and distance. Within two hours our team will confirm your time and you can download your certificate
- Your high quality medal and your finisher shirt (if you have added a shirt to your cart) will be shipped out to you about 2 days after the run. Please note that due to the current corona situation shipping may take 14 to 21 days in some instances).
What you will get
- A sympathetic international community of fellow runners in our members only Facebook groups
- Your personal international ranking
- Your personal certificate (for printing)
- Your exclusive limited edition, high quality medal
- Your exclusive high quality functional shirt created and made in Germany (to be booked extra upon check out)
- An audiobook on London
- A dedicated service team which quickly answers your questions before, during and after the run.