THE RUN OF THE YEAR!
This year we set the world record for the most runners over the 10km/6.2mi distance. Tens of thousands celebrated with us and proudly held their certificates and medals in their hands.
In September 2022 we will start over four distances this time! Run the 3km/1.9mi, 5km/3.1mi, 10km/6.2mi, or 15km/9.3mi and secure your original Guinness World Records Proof of Participation and medal at the biggest running event of 2022.
Your advantage with the free reservation:
- You are one of the first participants registered for the run
- You secure your option to book the coveted Guinness World Records medal (probably from the beginning of January)
- You get 15% discount on Guinness World Records merchandise from the VirtualRunners store
and many more:
- Sign up & choose your distance
- Get access via email to our runners portal with all relevant data
- Run wherever you live (also on treadmills)
- Record your run with your favorite app - upload a screenshot of your running app to our running portal
- Download your certificate
- Check your ranking (24 hours after the end of the event)
- Receive your medal (shipped out 24 hours after your run)
What if we don't break the record?
From the current point of view, this is extremely unlikely, but still a possibility. With your help, we will achieve it! But even if we don't: in agreement with the officials of Guinness World Records, even if we don't achieve the world record, we are allowed to provide you as a participant of the attempt with the "Digital Proof of Participation" as a download and send you (if ordered) your official medal.