THE CHALLENGE IN THE OLYMPIC SPIRIT.
Run on each day of the scheduled Olympic Games from July 23rd - August 8th 2021.(Will take place even if the Olympic Games may be postponed).
Choose from three challenges: 5 km (3.1 mi) per day on 13 of 17 days, 10 km (6.2 mi) per day on 13 of 17 days or 15 km (9.3 mi) per day on 13 of 17 days.
(Please use the 4 days of regeneration according to your fitness during the challenge).
You will receive:
- Starter number (to print out)
- Access to the portal with ranking list
- Certificate (printable)
- Your exclusive huge medal in Tokyo design (bronze for 5km/day, silver = 10km/day, gold = 15km/day)
Set your goals now!
We are in no way associated with the Olympic Games!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old at the start of the competition on July 23rd, 2021.
Participants confirm that they are responsible for their health, have consulted a doctor and are fit to participate.
How it works
- You can run anywhere in the world.
- You can enter your times in Strava or, if you don't have Strava, directly in our running portal.
- 7 days before the start of the challenge you will receive an email with the access data.
- Results will be regularly checked by our team.
- The final results will be presented on August 9th 2021 by age group and gender.