5 medals, 1 exclusive token - one huge trophy: All countries of the world compete against each other and you can be part of your country's team. Which country will run the most kilometres per runner?
The 1st Nation League Challenge is themed: Virtues of a runner - embodied by the Greek Gods of Olympus.
The first 300 bookers of the running series will receive the exclusive medal frame (230mm) for free.
Get your unique collection:
01.01. - 31.01.22: Nike - Goddess of Victory, because every run is a victory.
01.02. - 28.02.22: Heracles - God of Strength, because strength is in us
01.03. - 31.03.22: Hebe - Goddess of Youth, because running is youth for body and soul
01.04.-30.04.22: Hephaestus - God of Fire, which burns in us
01.05.-31.05.22: Zeus - God of Willpower that makes us runners
For each month you will receive a medal (depending on the distance you have run).
With the first medal you will receive your huge trophy frame, which you can then fill with each additional medal.
At the end you will receive your medal for the middle, which indicates the nation ranking.
This running event is absolutely unique! Take part in this running event that spans the entire world and represent your country!
- Starter number (for printing)
- Access to the portal with the ranking list
- Certificate (for printing)
- Your 5 exclusive Greek Gods medals + large cup (diameter = 300 mm) + medal with final score
and many more:
and many more.
- Register & choose your distance (you can also register several runners with one time and then add their names in the running portal)
- Receive your email with the access data to the running portal
- Run wherever you want (even on the treadmill)
- Run your chosen distance every month - if you want to run more you can also get the corresponding higher medal (silver or gold). It's best to run as much as you can, because every kilometer counts for the national ranking.
- Get your medal at the end of each month
- Final ranking: In addition to your individual medal, it also counts how many kilometers a nation has run per participant. The country with the most kilometers (divided by the number of runners of the country) gets the 1st place. All others get the corresponding further places. Your nation ranking is engraved on the last medal!